|Posted by CSR Kenya on March 31, 2017 at 7:15 AM|
Established : June 2009
Locatation : Nakuru County
Mailing Address : P.O.Box 7218-20110 Nakuru
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0789273664 0722771409
Organization website ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by CSR Kenya on February 28, 2017 at 3:00 AM|
Contact person: Wilminah Polly Ogema
Email Address : Pollychild.email@example.com
Telephone : 254 722807342
Type Of organization: Community based Organization (CBO)
Ndimu community based water project is a non profit membership organization that meets monthly to contribute cash in order to sink a community borehole that would benefit the communi...Read Full Post »
|Posted by CSR Kenya on February 28, 2017 at 1:55 AM|
Contact Person: Lindy Kisaka
Role in the orphanage: Director
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +254 726960310
Type of organization: Children Charitable instititution (CCI)
QK Children's home was formed in year 2008 to help orphaned and needy children in Nakuru and its environs.
Vision: To grow ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by CSR Kenya on June 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM|
Established for the purpose of:
- Catering& fostering for the needier, neglected, abandoned, vulnerable & total orphan children in Kenya
- To train and equip the children of Kenya with all round education as in christian morals, intellectual and in conjuction with practical and technical manuals skills, thus to creat job and life oppotuniies to the growing youths in the ...
|Posted by CSR Kenya on October 22, 2015 at 5:20 AM|
|Posted by CSR Kenya on September 30, 2015 at 8:00 PM|
At the Bliss Women and Children Center, our overall mission is to ensure respect for the rights of women and children in Kaptembwo, Nakuru, Kenya
Our specific objectives include the following
- To help meet the children’s basic needs, including education, food, shelter and health care.
- To provide counseling for women and children
- To help tackle local problems, including drug abuse, HIV/AIDS etc.
- To provide mothers with relevant information on healt...
|Posted by CSR Kenya on February 24, 2015 at 6:30 AM|
Chazon Children Centre and Home is a home of care, and love.
- Our Mission Statement: To provide support to the destitute and vulnearable children in Molo.
- Our Vision: To ensure that children will be self-reliant and prepared to be productive citizens of Kenya when they leave our care.
- Our Motto: EDUCATION BEYOND LIMITS
- Our children have so many limits that hinder them excel, therefore we encourage them and teach them to go beyond those limits.