|Posted by CSR Kenya on October 22, 2015 at 5:20 AM|
- Contact Person: Diana (mama Sweetie)
- Website: click here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +254 728723774
- Type of organization: Children Charitable Insitution (CCI)
Visoi Children's Home is a child focused charity organization based in Kampi Ya moto, Nakuru County with a mission to provide education, health care, nutrition, shelter, clothing, love, hope, protection and above all the love of Christ to children orphaned by HIV/AIDS, destitute, displaced and abandoned children in the society. The Home cares for 31 orphans.
Visoi Children's home is a small seed that is planted on this earth, with hopes to grow in to a tree of strength and bear the fruits of hope to the children of Kenya. At Visoi we have realized that it would take more than one person to network together for the common goal to make a difference in the life of the next generation. That why we appreciate all the supporters of Visoi Children's home and at the same time we are seeking more dedicated souls who will join with us, who will walk with us, who will talk with us, and who would like to make a difference in lives of orphaned children in Kenya.
- Educated more than 15 children thoughout the secondary to universities and colleges
- Secured jobs to all the centre graduates and now they act like role models to the other children.
- Secured a 5 acres of land dedicated to the oprhanage development
- Provide genuine love to the orphans in our care
- School fee for high school going students
- Food and other basic needs
- Volunter opportunities to the home
- We need a partner to help in building of the oprhange, we already have 5 acres of land
- Sink a borehole that will work as our sustainability project and at the same time create employment and help the community at large
We are highly accountable charitable organization verified by CESRA