CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS IN KENYA
This mark of distinction is available to all charitable organizations that comply with all of the stringent and comprehensive standards of accountability established by C.E.S.R.A Kenya.
We use the following steps for membership process.
Step 1: Fill in the membership application form provided.
Step 2: Once approved the profile will be loaded on our membership page for charities in Kenya.
Step 3: Once in a while we invite the members on the list to be reviewed and awarded the seal of charity excellence
Important items to remember while applying for membership
- Fill the membership form as requested without omissions or exaggeration
- familiarize yourself with the 10 standards of charity accountability. If you need any help in adopting to the standards please let us know and we can offer free training.
- Please remember that our program for charity membership is completely voluntary.
- Your organization will only pay 1000/= shillings annually for membership and listing
- You can also request to be a verified member and earn a seal of excellence on your profile.
- The verified members with the seal of excellence have the right to use the seal anywhere they please.
- Take time to also familiarize yourself with the benefits of charity accountability.
- Any company or donor that has an interest to partner with you will contact you directly. Only when they may want us to verify your organization.
THE PROGRAM AIM
The Aim of this program is to achieve change, inspire value, knowledge and skills to Kenyan charities by supplying them with leadership, accountability, transparency, and sustainability training In order to empower the Kenyan charities to fulfill their full potential in serving others.
Our mission at CESRA is to maximize the effectiveness of every shilling contributed to a Kenyan charity by providing donors and companies with the information they need to make more informed givings decisions.
- To Research and evaluate the efficiency, accountability and governance of Kenyan charitable organizations
- To educate the giving public about the importance of giving wisely to any Kenyan charitable organizations.
- To investigate and evaluate any charity in Kenya and at the same time inform the public of any wasteful or unethical non profit organization in Kenya.
- provide recognition to highly effective and ethical charitable organization in Kenya
- Come up with new programs to meet the continuing challenge of keeping the donor informed.
- We supply our charity members with leadership, accountability, transparency, and sustainability training.
Yearly Membership fee : KSH 1000/=
PAY BILL NO: 222111ACCOUNT NO: 018000034593
Or write a cheque to: Centre For Social Responsibility and Accountability Kenya
Once you pay your membership fee please forward the receipt to email@example.com or 0720590615