Consumer Complaints Against Businesses
Before you contact CESRA to file a consumer complaint or concern against Business, try to resolve it directly with the business first.
What You Should Know:
- Speak with the business's manager about your complaint or concern, write letters, and then write follow-up letters. Document everything. The better your documentation, the more likely it is that CESRA will understand your concerns.
- If you can’t resolve the problem with the business directly, you can
contact CESRA by filling in the complaint form.
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business or charity you are complaining about within 7 working days. The charity or the business will be asked to respond within one month, Once they respond you will be notified of the response by email. All Genuine complaints will be posted online for other consumers or donors to see.
- Complaints without contact details of the complainants will be rejected by CESRA
- Never post Complaints with abusive language
- Filling a complaint is free