MAKE AN INQUIRY OR A COMPLAINT
Before you contact CESRA to file a consumer complaint or concern against Business, try to resolve it directly with the business first.
- Speak with the business's manager about your complaint or concern, write letters, and then write follow-up letters. Document everything. The better your documentation, the more likely it is that CESRA will understand your concerns.
- If you can’t resolve the problem with the business directly, you can
contact CESRA by filling in the complaint form.
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business you are complaining about within 7 working days. The charity or the business will be asked to respond within one month, Once they respond you will be notified of the response by email. All Genuine complaints will be posted online for other consumers or donors to see.
- Complaints without contact details of the complainants will be rejected by CESRA
- Never post Complaints with abusive language
- Filling a complaint is free
CHARITY COMPLAINTS AND REVIEWS PROGRAM
Public Inquiries about any Kenyan charity helps us to identify that charity for an evaluation. Charities also can request at their own initiative to be evaluated. If you are a potential donor and would like to know more about a certain charity you don't see on our list Email us and we will evaluate that charity for you.
If you have a complaint about a charitable organization we will forward your filing to the organization and request that appropriate action be taken. Concerns about charity management, or other issues relevant to our standards will be reviewed and when appropriate included in our written reports. Click here to see charities that have been on our complaint list.