|Posted by CSR Kenya on February 28, 2017 at 1:55 AM|
Contact Person: Lindy Kisaka
Role in the orphanage: Director
Email Address : [email protected]
Telephone : +254 726960310
Type of organization: Children Charitable instititution (CCI)
QK Children's home was formed in year 2008 to help orphaned and needy children in Nakuru and its environs.
Vision: To grow our organization to a nationwide and regional charity that caters to all of society vulnerable children and young people
Mission: To Help those orphaned and in need at an early age to get a fair chance in life and protect them from dangers they may face due to their vulnerability.
The home has grown from 2 children to 20 children and we are proud of having taken the 2 children all the way up to secondary school while the rest are following their footsteps.
- Sponsor school fee
- Monthly budget for food, clothing and medical needs
- Volunteers to teach, play, counseling children and other activities
- Fundraisers and website designer
Long Term Needs:
- Secure a land and build a permanent children home that caters for all the children's needs.
- School Van to transport the children to and fro
We are highly accountable to all our donors and supporters and adhere to the principles of CESRA standards of charity accountability.