BENEFITS OF CHARITY ACCREDITATION
Benefits for the Seal of Charity Excellence
- Partnership: Being a member opens door to connect with our member corporate companies looking to projects to support in Kenya.
- Prestige: The Seal of Excellence allows your organization to gain prestige in the non-profit community. It will set you apart as an ethical and accountable organization.
- Confidence: The seal promotes confidence among current and potential funders and the public. This, in turn, creates a deeper commitment, and leads to positive references
- Openness and Honesty: The Seal of Excellence helps to create a general atmosphere of openness and honesty in the organization. It will promote positive public relations
- Greater Knowledge: The registration process helps to increase board and staff knowledge about legal and financial requirements. This helps to protect your organization against unethical behavior
- Road Map: The Wise Giving seal and registration process helps to build a road map that aims to ensure organizational excellence. It accomplishes this by examining the organization as a whole, and ensuring the board is upholding its fiduciary responsibility. It will also ensure you continue on the right path
- Insight: You, your staff, volunteers and board members will have an excellent chance to learn and gain insight from experts, thanks to our workshops and networking opportunities
- The process: It engages your charity in a process that helps satisfy donor complaints and make amends for any past mistakes.
- The The Seal of excellence also helps your organization head off small problems before they become big, learn and implement what is needed to meet present and future challenges, strengthen organizational durability and encourage continuous improvement and self-assessment.