HOW TO GET COMPANY ACCREDITATION IN KENYA
MEMBERSHIP - CESRA ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We strive to achieve this goal though:-
CESRA ACCREDITED BUSINESS program works with companies that are passionate about CSR to raise understanding, visualize, promote and support the development and implementation of CSR practices in Kenya. This is done by initiating action plans and membership services with a vision to responsible and sustainable business.
- Working with CSR accredited members to lobby for policies affecting sustainability
- providing training courses that enables members participants to acquire the skills
and competencies required to become qualified CSR practitioners. It provides
them with the tools and necessary practical framework of every CSR
aspect that enable them to apply their
knowledge in all levels of CSR from the development and implementation
of effective CSR strategies, to CSR reporting and communication.
- Members have an opportunity to grow grow their network through access to Kenya top corporate social responsibility practitioners from companies across Kenya and East Africa.
- Lift member visibility and better communicate
your CSR efforts though our partners and media
- Receive discounts based on :
- 20% discount on Events and training's offered by CESRA or our partners
- Receive a Free CSR assessment booklet customized for Kenyan business: This booklet is an evaluation of how well a company has integrated the principles of CSR into their business. ... The objective of the assessment is to get a clear picture of your Corporate Social Responsibility practices (i.e.
- Labour Relations
- Community Relations
- Business Environment
To begin your accreditation please click on the links above for further information
that receive the Accreditation will be primarily be doing business in East Africa
and will be categorized as companies that meet our requirements for application . CESRA accredits companies, not individuals. To earn CESRA
Accreditation, a company must complete an application process. Please fill the form below and one of our representative will contact you with full details.
Use of Authorized CESRA Accreditation
An authorized CESRA Accreditation Mark(s) and logo may be used by a CESRA And CSR Accredited Company in good standing, consistent with CESRA policy requirements.