ABOUT CSR IN KENYA
- Labour Relations
- Community Relations
- Business Environment
Our philosophy is based on the belief that corporations can work in partnership with charitable organizations to make a real difference in communities throughout Kenya. We help ensure this happens, by pointing members of the corporate community towards organizations that exercise the greatest impact on their target populations. We work with both parties to ensure the development of projects that meet their mutual interests.
We Do this by:
- Encouraging companies to adopt on web based CSR reporting as it allows stakeholder’s greater access to information and at the same time allows companies to update information in real time.
- Encouraging companies to commit to making a positive, beneficial impact on the communities they serve by connecting to the listed and reviewed charitable organizations.
- Encouraging nonprofits to share their mission, programs, leadership, goals, accomplishments and needs openly for easy CSR identification.
- Empowering, training, and mentoring nonprofits on behalf of the stakeholders
- Conducting awarding system that will recognize all Stake holders.
- Working and partnering with existing organizations, leaders, experts and peers to explore collaborations, joint ventures and partnerships in CSR sustainability efforts.
- Helping corporate companies build and grow their giving and employee volunteer programs in order to maximize their charitable activities in the community, in turn generating more resources for local nonprofits.
- Establishing manageable Training for various level of people in the CSR departments